Friday, February 4, 2011

Meh.

I am quite possibly the world’s worst blogger.

When I started this blog, I had grand dreams of magical posts I would make all the time.

Yea…

Those dreams flew out the window.

I apparently was extremely delusional this last summer (when I started this thing).

I think I had forgotten temporarily how crazy busy the semesters are in grad school.

And then I started this year, and clearly the blog posts have been…sparse.

Lo siento, people. Lo siento.

Anyway. I think once I graduate (In only a mere 12 weeks! That’s right, 12 WEEKS and I will be a masters graduate. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!) , I will be better at posting.

I will probably start Manna Monday up again, and I will definitely begin telling all the wonderfully crazy stories of my life too.

In the meantime, I guess you will have to just be patient with me and my sparseness, as I don’t really see me getting motivation to write more anytime soon.

Does this motivate you to keep reading my blog? Probably not.

Man, maybe I should lie to you.

PEOPLE! I AM GOING TO WRITE EVERY DAY! ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Don’t believe it? Well, crap. Neither do I.

I do know that in a week or so, I will have a quite entertaining story for you.

So stay tuned!

More entertainment is coming your way...


StatCounter