Friday, July 16, 2010

The FUUUUNNNN Has Arrrriiivveeddd!!!!

Hellooooo blogging community! For a few months now, I have been reading blogs and thinking about how much I really wanted to start one myself.

When I proposed this idea to my husband, his reply? "Well what would you blog about?"

My reply? "Hello, I have funny thoughts, man. I would write about my funny thoughts."

He blew me off. I cannot possibly imagine why.

So, hello. Welcome to my random thoughts about life in general.

Let's hope this is a good ride...

Because let's face it folks: The fun has officially arrived in the blogging community.

I=fun.

Just don't run this idea by my husband.

He might blow you off.

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I can't wait! I know how many good thoughts come into that brain. "Like, what is an eyeball?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Exactly! At least you won't blow me off like Brandon did:)

    ReplyDelete

StatCounter