My mom is probably one of the coolest people you will ever meet. Here she is below with my sister and brother-in-law at my sister's wedding.
So why, you might ask, is she so cool?
Well just the other day, I get a call from her. She is on vacation in California right now, and do you know what she called to tell me?
She went PARASAILING!
My mother is 60 years old.
She is my hero.
When I am 60, you better believe I will be parasailling.
Hearing my mom's story, in fact, inspired me to write down all the things I hope to do before I kick the bucket.
So, lucky readers of mine, here it is. My bucket list:
1. Go parasailing, bungee jumping, sky diving, water skiing,
2. Have children with my husband
3. Foster and adopt children with my husband
4. Live in Africa
5. Stop biting my freaking nails
6. Write a book (About what? Who knows! But I want to do it anyway...)
7. Start a ministry with Brandon
8. Send all my kids to college
9. Sing with a choir of at least 500 people!
10. Touch an alligator
11. Touch a lion
12. Own a horse
13. Milk a cow
14. Travel to Italy
15. Travel to Israel
16. Live next door to my sister and mom again
17. Have grandchildren
18. Have great grandchildren
19. Drive a race car
20. Learn to ride a motorcycle
21. Improve the public school system
22. Improve the social welfare system
23. Have a healthier relationship with my father
24. Learn a third language
25. Make a cool invention
Well, I am sure there is more, but I will continue to add to this as time goes on (or cross things off as I accomplish them
What about you guys? What's on your bucket list? Leave me comments and let me know!